Velo Veneto - Ciclismo Italiano !

Stories from the Velo Veneto bike racing camp in Castelcucco, Italy

Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I'm a 50 year old kid who loves to race bikes. I operate a bike racing camp in Northern Italy. When not in Italy I have the good fortune of living in one of the best places to ride, the Northern California Wine Country.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Riding with Renato in Italy

This video was made by Matt Fritzinger, founder of the NorCal HS Mtb League. Matt was a rider at Velo Veneto in 2000. He visited Renato in Castelcucco in November 2008.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron George said...

Renato has 'coached' me a couple of occasions when he was in NY. I have not met any single person more dedicated and crazy about cycling as he is. When people complain about age decreasing their performance or interfering with their riding, I tell them about Renato. Check out my crazy cycling blog too...and give Ron a ciao form my side. I think he will remember me from Tonawanda, University at Buffalo.

February 20, 2009 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Alfredo Rodriguez said...

Ron may not remember me, but he once told me I had the potential to become a Pro rider and helped me in more ways than I deserved. Sorry for letting him and me down, but I will always treasure my visits to Italy. Hope to go back some day and meet my VeloVeneto buddies again.
Greetings from Costa Rica

April 11, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home